Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase an EX-L very soon and would like to have both the NAV and RES features but decided on getting factory NAV and an aftermarket portable DVD since I can't get both. The problem is that I can't find any NAV models in my area (Atlanta). Does anyone know 1) where I could find a NAV in stock? and 2) how I could take delivery if its not local?

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
145 Posts
acheslow said:
I'm looking to purchase an EX-L very soon and would like to have both the NAV and RES features but decided on getting factory NAV and an aftermarket portable DVD since I can't get both. The problem is that I can't find any NAV models in my area (Atlanta). Does anyone know 1) where I could find a NAV in stock? and 2) how I could take delivery if its not local?

Thanks,
Alan
For what it's worth: we went with the stock RES as I think Honda did a great job with it.

We then added a Garmin StreetPilot for the Nav (which I can then use in multiple cars...and take when travelling and needing to use a rental).

--Bret

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion Bret. I'm actually in the reverse situation though - I like the factory integration of the NAV and would prefer to have a portable DVD that I can take with me when we get to our destination.

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
288 Posts
NAVI is hard to find in stock at a dealer, we had to order ours. I would check Honda's Web Site and do an inventory search. Sorry I don't have any better suggestions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can you do an inventory search? I've only found the "request a quote" option which sends an email request to a specific dealer one at a time. Is there actually a way to see inventory online?

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again but I have tried both carsdirect and autobytel. They each put me in touch with a local dealer who didn't have NAV. I still can't find anywhere that I can do a search of dealers' inventory across the country, much less even regionally.

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
288 Posts
acheslow said:
How can you do an inventory search? I've only found the "request a quote" option which sends an email request to a specific dealer one at a time. Is there actually a way to see inventory online?

Thanks,
Alan
You have to go to the "Locate a Dealer" section and then you have to go to each dealer's website, most of the ones that I looked up have an inventory search feature. I know this is not the easiest way to locate what you are looking for but if you really want to find a NAVI Pilot that is in stock, I don't know of any other way except calling a local dealer and asking them to do the search for you, and they would probably only be willing to look at local dealers since they will have to do some type of trade to get the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts