Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

When you REALLY, REALLY love your car a tornado, a bear riding a unicycle, or even beautiful landscapers never stand in the way of you and your car. Watch now!

Shop a massive selection of automotive parts and accessories for cars, trucks, and SUVs at CARiD.com.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Instead of spending your profits on racy advertisement, you might work on consumer relationships, pricing, shipping options and cost. We know who Carid is.

Reactions: aggrex

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
CARiD hired me to provide a support and sales assistance here on the forum so, they do care ;)
In case if you have any questions or concerns about the products or your existing orders - feel free to send me a PM and I will gladly help you out!
Free Shipping seems to be a new concept after spending a few minutes on your website. That's good! What I don't like is you allow a search of manufacture part numbers but your not publishing them. I live by the part #. I can't take your word that what I'm ordering is a match.

Reactions: aggrex

·
Vendor
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I totally understand what you're talking about, and I do agree that part numbers are highly important. Actually, all our products do have the manufacturer's part numbers, and they do come up in search. For example, here's a set of black 1st-row liners by Weathertech for 09-15 Hinda Pilot: WeatherTech® 441741 - DigitalFit™ 1st Row Black Molded Floor Liners

Manufacturer's part number is 441741

The part number is shown right above the installation videos block on the product page here:

or in "Select product options" menu on some pages of our site

Part number 82498

CARiD has been improving the functionality and user experience of the website day by day for a decade, and it wouldn't be possible without the feedback of our visitors ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Thanks! I totally understand what you're talking about, and I do agree that part numbers are highly important. Actually, all our products do have the manufacturer's part numbers, and they do come up in search.
Ok,
After clicking product details, way at the bottom I found the manufacture part number.
That's also good! May I suggest moving that where the name of the item is. It would help.
Thank you. 👍

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Sure, why not, Thanks!
In case if you need anything for your Honda Pilot - let us know!
Your prices looked great, But I had to spend a considerable amount of time verifying my order because your website makes it very difficult to cross reference part numbers. After I was confident and everything verified in my cart. I went to the pay screen and my total cost went up around $50. I had to click order summary to unhide my order. It doesn't cost that much to ship maybe 7lb of stuff (7 items). Deleted my $125 order. I tried.

·
Vendor
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The shipping cost is calculated basing on your zip code which you provide on the order information screen along with the address details. It's calculated using the weight & dimensions of the package, and shipping destination. Sorry to hear that you didn't complete the order, but glad you decided to try CARiD at least.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
The shipping cost is calculated basing on your zip code which you provide on the order information screen along with the address details. It's calculated using the weight & dimensions of the package, and shipping destination. Sorry to hear that you didn't complete the order, but glad you decided to try CARiD at least.
Yes, but it's misleading for you to say free shipping on many items on my list, except for one. I delete the one item with the shipping charge and it jumps to the next item that was previously free, when in actuality, nothing is shipped for free. I got down to the last item that could fit in an envelope and you still wanted $15 to ship a $12 item that weighes maybe 4 oz tops. The $12 item is below your competitors price but your 3 times higher on your shipping cost, which is hidden very well in the payment screen.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
Hi CARID Vendor,

Thanks for engaging with us here, and so perhaps you could pass along a suggestion that would expand your Canadian marketing and sales success. How about opening up a distribution center in Canada and/or taking advantage of the implementation of the USMCA (AKA NAFTA 2.0) starting on July 1 to make your products more accessible to a potentially expanded customer base in Canada?

It's currently quite onerous and excessively expensive to order from Canada. For example:

For a AVS Bugflector II...

and then this...

and all that before the exchange rate.

Take a cue from fellow site sponsor Rockauto.com, who make it much easier and cheaper for Canadian customers to order from them.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, as they say. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts