Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

601 - 620 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yokohama Geolander A/T 235/70-16

They ride nice, are quiet and look fabulous! (The real test will be snow/ice this winter!):wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is my winter tire setup, 17x7.5 Black Painted Sport Edition U2 with 245/65/17 Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2. Bought this setup with TMPS sensors from Tire Rack.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
255/55/18 BFG KO2’s
I absolutely LOVE them. I’ve gotten over 70k miles on them and that’s beating the crap out of them. On the streets I drive it like my CL typeS or Integra and these tires actually grip very well. I’ve never had a problem at all in the rain and on wet roads either. I thought I would but again, these tires grip so well in all conditions and are actually pretty quiet and comfortable for an AT tire.
I live in the desert and have driven from California to Nevada off highway 150+ miles on nothing but dirt and rocky roads all the way there and back numerous times and have the utmost confidence with these tires on. They’ve gotten me up and down rocky rutted out roads and hills that people just wouldn’t believe until they’ve seen it themselves. BFG KO2’s all day!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can I see some pics please?! I’m debating between the KO2s in this size and the Dynapros in 255/60/18 (pictures above). It’s be great to see picture comparisons! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thought I'd add something to this thread, rims off 2013 Chevy Malibu, re-used tires (although wanted to go up 245/60/18 but couldn't justify spending so much money for no reason) - looked pretty decent. Rims were originally Aluminum color, powder coated glossy black, we'll see how they last through winter. 18" - 235/60/18 /Centre Bore 67.1 (hub ring did not fit, measured it 66.1) but didnt need hub rings in the end. Sanded and painted centre caps too but didnt include in pics.

·
Registered
2011 Honda Pilot Touring AWD
9 Posts

I'm picking up a 2011 Pilot Touring AWD tomorrow and this is the exact look i'm going for but I'm having a difficult time finding wheels like this. My understanding is that the 1st gen Pilots have a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, and I can find wheels all day for that pattern, but the 2nd gen Pilot has a 5x120 bolt pattern and can't find anything like this in a 17x8 or 17x9 with a 0 offset. Any help would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm picking up a 2011 Pilot Touring AWD tomorrow...
As you may have seen, some people have used wheels with the standard bolt pattern of 5x4.75". This is less than 1/32" difference from the 5x120mm. Many RWD vehicles run this pattern and it's easier to find rims with 0 or negative offsets. Just be mindful of the possible need for hubcentric rings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As you may have seen, some people have used wheels with the standard bolt pattern of 5x4.75". This is less than 1/32" difference from the 5x120mm. Many RWD vehicles run this pattern and it's easier to find rims with 0 or negative offsets. Just be mindful of the possible need for hubcentric rings.
Hmm.. I guess I'll have to look more into this. if 5x4.75 works, i'm not opposed to using that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can someone help me? I have 17 inch OEM rims leftover from old my 2015 Accord,

I now have a 2021 Pilot SE, does anyone know if can I use these wheels for snow tires on my pilot ?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
8,964 Posts
My daughter got her 2007 Pilot with 17" snow tire rims in addition to the standard 16" OEM alloy rims with summer tires. For her, it was going up an inch in winter and they fit fine, but for you it would be going down in size, wouldn't it? So I can't say for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Found a guy on YouTube that went with 17x8 5x4.75 ET 0 steel wheels and made them work on his Ridgeline, so now I know it can be made to work.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
8,964 Posts
601 - 620 of 620 Posts