Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

581 - 600 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
20 x 9, +35 offset. I snapped these this morning because I didn't have any pictures. After a wash and in the sun this is really a nice looking Pilot. My wife wanted some wheels that you wouldn't see on everyone else's Pilot, mission accomplished.
Did you transfer the tpms from the original wheels?

·
Registered
11 Posts
P265/70r16

Yes they fit perfectly after a 2" lift. Hankook Dynapro AT-M tires. Before some of you dream crushers jump out and tell me it'll be awful.....its not. This standard load tire is not too heavy for the pilot and rides like a dream. if you want to go big with the pilot, just pay attention to the load rating. this size is made as a "SL" (standard load) and a "LT" (light truck). I was super tempted to go with a set of BFG KO2 all terrains but this little SUV's primary job will be pavement and I couldn't find the BFG KO2 in a lighter size.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry @Nazgul - I hadn't logged into Piloteers for a while. Here are some photos of the new wheels. Purchased from Discount Tire. This is with the stock tires. I have since gone 20mm wider with the Michelin LTX that I mentioned in my original post. The photo in the woods is with the new LTX tires.

Attachments

Reactions: 814Piloteer

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
20X 8.5
35 offset
Honda emblem decals over the center caps
265/50/20 rubber

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Like the color matched trim and the retrofit projectors. I also did the color match on mine. Looks better that way. The chrome bezel of the fog lights comes off. In case you decide to do that also. Great job!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking for Rock Star Rims for my 2015 Pilot EX-L

Any one looking for an update or a change and have a set of 4 Rock Star Rims they want to sell or trade? Thanks Guys. Great Pics in This Thread!
Looking for Rock Star Rims for my 2015 Pilot EX-L

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do u know what size and dimensions for those granite Alloy GX1 Silver Machined w/Clearcoat
Please let me know

anyone knows?

·
Registered
4 Posts
do u know where I can get the exact same rims from the first link or the dimension of them. I really like the way they look on that white Honda pilot. I really want those rims.

Ps. don't forget the tire size

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wheels & Tires (Gallery of Photos)

Deleted, post moved

·
Registered
49 Posts
These wheels look nice. The 18" looks well proportioned - good choice!

581 - 600 of 620 Posts