Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So recently I put on a set of 265/50/20 on my car and they look amazing and very minimal rubbing. I have tried 275/55/20 and 275/50/20 they both rub hard on full lock. You won't even be able to do full lock on those sizes.

I'm running a set of nitto ridge grapplers 265/50/20 the car feels about the same as stock but hard acceleration has decreased. It takes a little longer to get to max speed now. I have lost a significant about of mpg from 16.9 to 14.8mpg. The road noise has increased but not by a lot not very noticeable with music on.

What are some of your wheels and tires options? comment them below please with pictures.

Dropbox - 20190103_153136.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
So recently I put on a set of 265/50/20 on my car and they look amazing and very minimal rubbing. I have tried 275/55/20 and 275/50/20 they both rub hard on full lock. You won't even be able to do full lock on those sizes.

I'm running a set of nitto ridge grapplers 265/50/20 the car feels about the same as stock but hard acceleration has decreased. It takes a little longer to get to max speed now. I have lost a significant about of mpg from 16.9 to 14.8mpg. The road noise has increased but not by a lot not very noticeable with music on.

What are some of your wheels and tires options? comment them below please with pictures.

I appreciate this sort of thread, but you aren’t going to get much of a response for this kind of thing here. Lots of “older” folks who don’t care about performance, wheels, or suspension geometry. Mostly people talking about accessories and complaining about minute problems.

I’d love to join you in the journey, but my wife owns our Pilot so it’s going to take a long time to convince her to let me tear it apart and rebuild/improve it. Maybe one day...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I appreciate this sort of thread, but you aren’t going to get much of a response for this kind of thing here. Lots of “older” folks who don’t care about performance, wheels, or suspension geometry. Mostly people talking about accessories and complaining about minute problems.

I’d love to join you in the journey, but my wife owns our Pilot so it’s going to take a long time to convince her to let me tear it apart and rebuild/improve it. Maybe one day...
I'll go with the it looks good but the rubbing would bother me. What are the rock lights mounted to?

My wife has no problem with me tearing into it but the bank account does. Going from her Sequoia, she would like this more if it was a couple inches more off the ground with more clearance. We'll see what happens on the beach trips. The skid plate does interest me but would prefer it in black JSport JSport Skid Plate* - JSLRP000001 .

College Hills shows the J-sport package which I think just does front suspension leveling lift not rear. My Father-in-laws Renegade does the same thing but front and rear.

·
Registered
57 Posts

I purchased Michelin Premier LTXs in 265/50/20 on stock 20s. Looks great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts