Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone has put them on their Pilot, and posted pictures and even a movie file, but I can't find the thread for the life of me.

"Spinner" and "spinners" don't return any matches in the search, so I was wondering if anyone had that thread handy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's it

Thanks. Couldn't find that searching under "project" either. I guess no search function is perfect.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey mcardle, you thinking about adding some bling bling to your Pilot? I bet those things will set you back a few benjamins. :)

Saw a set of these in action for the first time last weekend - they were mounted on an Escalade waiting at a stoplight. I about had a wreck because I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Definitely an attention grabber!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not for me...

I'm a pretty straight laced, suburban white boy and I don't think those would fly in my subdivision. I wanted to show that to my younger brother, who lives downtown, still runs with some of his basketball (AAU/ college) buddies and has a little more "urban" style. He hasn't been in the Pilot yet, but has asked what kind of thump I get from the subs, and how I'm going to upgrade the sound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts