Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here a set of 19 elite rims I picked up did a clay bar with chemical iron x remover, used Sonax finish perfect to one step polish to remove the scratches, and finish it off with Crystal serum light with Evo 4 as a topper. Came out great I would say it a good 85% correction done on scratch removal.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
Look really nice, but in my experience*, it's like lipstick on a date night: it never lasts very long.

*with wheels :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look really nice, but in my experience*, it's like lipstick on a date night: it never lasts very long.
View attachment 135503

*with wheels :p
Well since these are my summer wheel only. I think I'll get a few years before I need to redo them. As I do take care of car and detail it the right way without harsh chemicals and brush to scratch them. I try to do touch style wash with foam cannon then, master blaster to dry , and then detail spray with good microfiber cloth to use as drying aid.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Somebody likes them some boutique detailing products!

I use 2 coats of Opti-Seal on my wheels, the dust rinses off for months afterward.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Somebody likes them some boutique detailing products!

I use 2 coats of Opti-Seal on my wheels, the dust rinses off for months afterward.
haha.. gotta like what you use plus I always buy when there 25-30% off sale. Still gotta do the paint correction on the Pilot once weather opens up. Will get some photo on the process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts