Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the title says. I took it off to make room for the pump while doing a timing belt replacement. I did bump into it so it did moved a little. Haven't finished the job just yet so haven't started the car to see if it's gonna affect anything.

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
Not sure. I'd have to research. But I might be concerned over what possibly could be rat turds right above it.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,275 Posts
But I might be concerned over what possibly could be rat turds right above it.
Those are probably aftermarket. :D

OP, have you plugged it back in and started it up yet? Anything out of the ordinary to report?

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,840 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not sure. I'd have to research. But I might be concerned over what possibly could be rat turds right above it.

So would I... I've pulled a rat and dead mice (twice) out of my '03 pilot. Well I didn't, a poor mechanic did. the rat and one mouse died in the cabin blower. Another mouse had made a nest at the rear of the car behind all the interior trim.

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
So would I... I've pulled a rat and dead mice (twice) out of my '03 pilot. Well I didn't, a poor mechanic did. the rat and one mouse died in the cabin blower. Another mouse had made a nest at the rear of the car behind all the interior trim.
Yup, very destructive if not kept in checked.

Reactions: aggrex

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol yes it is in fact rat turd. I blew them away with a air nozzle lol. I just put the cover back on when I finished the timing belt job and started right up. Been driving for a few days now, everything seems normal.

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
Just need some Texas style Cajun seasoning
👍 I hear that they hate cayenne pepper. But I do too. Lol. I doubt my allergies can take it.
I caught this menace with a good old fashion rat trap. This was the Pilot I used for parts and is history.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
Lol yes it is in fact rat turd. I blew them away with a air nozzle lol. I just put the cover back on when I finished the timing belt job and started right up. Been driving for a few days now, everything seems normal.
Awsome!
Sounds like another successful DIY TB WP job = banked savings!

Reactions: Imapilot
1 - 11 of 11 Posts