Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the longest trip you have taken your Pilot on?

We just took a 200 mile drive last weekend and I found the seats to be somewhat uncomfortable after about half way through it. I wa wondering if it was just myself or if anyone else has thought the same thing. :(

I hope everyone has a great and safe 4th weekend !:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I did 500 miles last weekend. The lumbar bulge in the seatback seems to hit me too high, gets a little achy after a while. But I'm getting old and creaky anyway. My Passat seat is more comfortable, has the lumbar bulge down lower, seems to fit my body better.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I've driven 600 miles roundtrip and no problems with the comfort. I also suffer from lower back problems and I had no complaints. There have been many others on here that have taken trips that were in the thousands of miles and I can't remember any of them complaining about the comfort either, but don't quote me. I will be taking a trip in mid August that will take me 4000-5000 miles so I hope I am still comfortable when I get back :cool:

·
Registered
415 Posts
All the way to the Grand Canyon from about 5 miles from the Mexican border in Southeastern AZ. Don't know how far that is but it felt like on of our trips to L.A. which is about 600mi.
Someone just made a trip to New Mexico from the east coast, I think.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
We just finished a two-week 4,000 mile road trip. The most driven on a single day was a little more than 500 miles. Overall I remained comfortable. I kept changing the position of my seat to help stay fresh. No complaints from the kids in back, or wife at my side!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got back from Disneyworld in April. Put a little over 1400 miles on my Pilot with no complaints whatsoever for me or my family. It was a very comfortable drive for us. The Pilot is the best traveling vehicle I have ever owned. Even the Lumbar Support fit my back perfectly.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Longest trip so far was about 1500 miles round trip. Smooth riding the whole way. :)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
About 400 miles round trip over two days is the most I've done. But the comfort of the Pilot was almost immediately missed when I had it in for the 15k service, and had to drive 23 miles to work in a rented Chevy Venture. My right leg started aching as soon as I started that pig up, and didn't stop until I got to work. It's the same doscomfort I remember from the '96 Blazer I owned.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Our Longest Trip....

Was 5,500 miles roundtrip around the southwest part of the country last Christmas.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
234 Posts
So far, longest trip is 750 miles to Maine.

No complaints so far. I found the seat to be much more comfortable (and roomy) than my Integra. I too have lower back problems, but no issues so far. The wife in particular enjoys climbing between the front and back seats ! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts