Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to give some thought to what a Pilot get together would include. Here in Reno we have plenty of car events, "Hot August Nights" and one for bikes called "Street Vibrations." They are all pretty much cruizin with bands and burn outs...things like that. But, what would a Pilot event look like?

I have in the past covered a "Rod Hall Ghost Town Run" for a 4WD magazine. What happens there is all these Dodge truck owners get together and explore Nevada's ghost towns (a couple any way) and do some off road driving and sightseeing. It usually started in Tahoe and ended in Reno, and lasted a weekend plus a couple of days.

What ideas have you got?

Would you like to have some kind of get together?

Don

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
perhaps

Wet T-shirt contest? :22: :22:

oops - wrong forum...........:eek:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Pilots, of course. Maybe even one for the door prize.

Better have a big door though...

·
Registered
316 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great!

Cool results so far...

It looks like kemosabe is going to supply a wet t-shirt contest and his Pilot model for the door prize. Hey kemosabe...do you have anything else to supply?

Don

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Great!

dandbtucker said:
Cool results so far...

It looks like kemosabe is going to supply a wet t-shirt contest and his Pilot model for the door prize. Hey kemosabe...do you have anything else to supply?

Don
How about strip poker?

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How About....

I have been thinking...(dangerous I know).

What about a Ghost Town Run? Nothing strenuous just a lunch or dinner and trip to a local Ghost Town.

I know you Pilot owners on the other coast and somewhere in between might not be able to make it...but does this sound like fun?

Talk amongst yourselves...

Don

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!

Hey wildpanda86 that sounds like a real good time...

Have you got any more info on those ideas?

We could always do something easy like the Wild Animal Park or something like it.

Don

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Well thanks to kemosabe for opening up the wet t-shirt contest. I was affraid I would get in trouble for posting those pics.

Sit back and grab a beer.....

Wet T-shirt contest:

Don't forget to bring a flag:

(edited out - Mod)

And don't forget Naked Twister!
(edited out - Mod)

Okay, so I won't torture you all with all the pictures, but I think we can have a good time.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilot said:
Well thanks to kemosabe for opening up the wet t-shirt contest. I was affraid I would get in trouble for posting those pics.

Mom: Kemosabe, go to your room!!!

Kemosabe: But Mom, FLPilot did it, too...!!! :D ;) :p

FLPilot: :19:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: Re: perhaps

kemosabe said:

...sure, we can accomodate that!!! :eek: (well, not exactly a t-shirt... but he just got off work...)
I was going to post that one, but then I thought, well the girls just looked better. :4:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Haha kemosabe....you got in trouble....

oh and um....sorry mod and everyone for the pictures:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilot said:
Haha kemosabe....you got in trouble....

oh and um....sorry mod and everyone for the pictures:

:D :) As test pilot Chuck Yeager would say, "You keep pushing the envelope until it bites you in the butt!!!" ;) :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts