Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was driving home and I saw a SUV with some kinds of cool looking wheels(Rim?) on it.The truck was parked but the wheels looked like they were moving>has any seen those?what are they do you guys know.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
baoloclamdong said:
. . . ..The truck was parked but the wheels looked like they were moving>has any seen those?what are they do you guys know.
It was the drugs! :eek:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Now you can slice & dice your roadkill!!!!:2:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Rims

I noticed some of those rims on an Escalade the other day. Looked "Cheesey" to me. Anything for attention, I guess.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Rims

SteveLuman said:
I noticed some of those rims on an Escalade the other day. Looked "Cheesey" to me. Anything for attention, I guess.
Yeah,but you 'd have to empty your pocket to get attention.Them things are sure too high.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Spreewell

They would go well if you were running a few dozen women down by 4th and main.

Pimp calling card all the way.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Spreewell

kemosabe said:

Hey, I resemble that remark...!!! :p :eek:
Kemosabe, your pictures never cease to fascinate me! You've got something for every situation. Do you just collect them off the Web, or what!!!?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Spreewell

Ziploc said:

Kemosabe, your pictures never cease to fascinate me! You've got something for every situation. Do you just collect them off the Web, or what!!!?
No kidding! I've subscribed to the games/humor sections just because the hilarious things you post there. Keep it coming Kemosabe, you might make me laugh myself into labor...nothing else seems to be working! (6 days late & counting)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Spreewell

Ziploc said:

Ziploc... yes and no: my friend's wife is a graphic artist and she has just about some of the weirdest images known to mankind! The stuff that she doesn't have, I get off the Internet...

I wish I could post more, but the wife limits my time:

The Wife: :14:
Me: :3:

The Wife ==> :twak: <== Me

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Spreewell

74PILOTMOM said:

No kidding! I've subscribed to the games/humor sections just because the hilarious things you post there. Keep it coming Kemosabe, you might make me laugh myself into labor...nothing else seems to be working! (6 days late & counting)
74PILOTMOM: Shopping at the grocery store didn't induce labor, huh??? Darn! Maybe some humor will indeed help you along, dear lady!! (This is what I told my wife when she was carrying our son!)

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow!

I checked those spinner things....out and agree there must be some kind of lack somewhere to make folks spend that kind of money. And I like cool stuff usually.

It remeinds me of Steve Martin when he did stand up. He said I've got $5.00 wonder what I can do with it, I think I will throw it in the street. Oh, I can come in here for $5.00...ok.

What a waste.

(Don exits soap box)

·
Registered
316 Posts
brooklynpilot said:
I think those "things" are best suited for Shaq's H2 and 26" rims on MTV Cribs...

*scary*
Bling, Bling!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
kemosabe said:
Does this feel familiar...??? :p ;) :eek:
OH YEAH. Can't wait to have my space back! Can't sit,walk, eat or sleep. Pretty fun times.
:) Thanks for those :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts