1061 - 1080 of 1111 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Crashed totaled Honda Pilot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2013 Porsche Boxster. Got tired of the wind blowing in my hair. Not really. Couldn't ever come to grips with the lack of a spare tire when out wandering in the no-cell-zone portions of the Ozarks.

Roger

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sold the ol 2015 subaru forester...once we hit kid#2 the cabin space could no longer comfortably handle car seats, strollers, diaper bags, 4 pcs of luggage, mounds of gifts from holiday return trips. Also needed a 3rd row for uncle and grandparents. We missed the subie for about a day but that was it...the pilot is cruise ship and we're loving it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
First post- leaning towards a a 12-15 Pilot as a replacement for the Impala I've been driving. We're foster parents and recently got two kids that we could have long term so if we need to go long trip with them and the dog it's going to be tight in either the Impala or the Honda powered Saturn Vue we've had for about 10 years.

·
Registered
16 Posts
2012 Ridgeline 28,000 miles Didn't really need a pickup any more. Extra height made entry difficult, not getting any younger. I really like the 2018 Pilot EX so far. My Ridgeline was sold within 15 hours after I turned it in to the dealer!

EX has a too much noise in the rear, possibly suspension. Dealer will replace shocks and struts later this week. Hopefully that will correct the problem.

Update: shocks/struts didn't solve the problem. It is still too noisy when going over bumps. Drove 3 different Hondas at the dealership today and one new Highlander. The best suspension was in the Highlander. I like the Honda cockpit/dashboard and features, etc., just don't care for the excessive thump noise when going over potholes. Still wrestling with the problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2015 Acura TLX... 2018 EX-L

We have two kids now and we drove everything comprared but nothing can beat the Pilot in size IMO oh and the $6k off MSRP

·
Registered
22 Posts
Traded in 2016 Acura MDX on 2019 Pilot Elite. Wife disappointed with visibility in MDX and just never got comfortable with it. She was VERY comfortable in our 2018 Ridgeline RTLE. Our previous 2008 Pilot SE was a great road car and the 19 is a good one as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
2016 Ody EXL. Needed the 4 wheel drive in the winter for our ski trips.

you sure your not talking about the Pilot ?..oh wait..their both the same anyways for that year..just one has shorter doors :grin::roadtrip:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. I got a 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L with 21k miles today and it replaced a 2015 Dodge Caravan SXT with 71,000 miles. Looks new except the headlights look like they got scratched when they attempted to clean them. Hoping the dealership comes through and replaces them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Traded my 2018 Ody, which was a great car, but decided I needed AWD. Shopped 4Runner, Highlander, VW Atlas.

Picked the Pilot because:

1. AWD
2. Performance, both acceleration & handling
3. Enough room to meet my needs
4. It's a Honda

·
Registered
103 Posts
my 2010 Honda Accord LX-P with 180k miles.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Replaced a 2010 Honda Fit & 2007 Lexus IS350. Family grew and needed a bigger car. It was either the 2017+ Highlander or 2017+ Pilot. Chose pilot because the Interior and exterior were really refreshing AND mainly because I've mainly owed Toyota cars in the past and wanted to step outside of the Toyota realm and see what Honda offers.

1061 - 1080 of 1111 Posts