Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused all cuz i have these hackers hacking my smart devices and network purposely blocking search results and also redirecting me to fake websites that they've cloned and then mod to purposely give me wrong info. No matter what I can't get rid of them and the crooked police is involved and don't do anything when I need their help. But with these hackers done put spyware on my devices I don't know if it's the real dealership I'm talking to. I did a search to see what my 1996 Honda accord v6 2.7L takes for tranny fluid and first the results say dw-1 then the next time I search it on another device it said type H and so I looked up online for car manuals to see what it said and it said dexron ll. So just to make sure i called the dealership and they said dw-1 but my research online says that dw-1 is for newer cars. Also I went to AutoZone to have them look up on their computers. I know they don't got Hondas genuine fluid but on their computer it said Castro transmax full synthetic multi-vehicle and the guy their said that's what it takes. So I go to look on the back and it says Ford's and other American made cars. So I seen another one of Castro's transmax import multi-vehicle and got that also cuz I wasn't sure which 1 I should use or trust. But after purchasing it I felt like I don't trust any of the multi-vehicle type and especially other brands as some isn't honest and can damage your tranny. So I didn't put any in. And I did more research. And seen that Hondas transmissions are very sensitive. Which like I said I had a feeling not to use them. So please if anybody can help me, it would be every appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm confused all cuz i have these hackers hacking my smart devices and network purposely blocking search results and also redirecting me to fake websites that they've cloned and then mod to purposely give me wrong info. No matter what I can't get rid of them and the crooked police is involved and don't do anything when I need their help. But with these hackers done put spyware on my devices I don't know if it's the real dealership I'm talking to. I did a search to see what my 1996 Honda accord v6 2.7L takes for tranny fluid and first the results say dw-1 then the next time I search it on another device it said type H and so I looked up online for car manuals to see what it said and it said dexron ll. So just to make sure i called the dealership and they said dw-1 but my research online says that dw-1 is for newer cars. Also I went to AutoZone to have them look up on their computers. I know they don't got Hondas genuine fluid but on their computer it said Castro transmax full synthetic multi-vehicle and the guy their said that's what it takes. So I go to look on the back and it says Ford's and other American made cars. So I seen another one of Castro's transmax import multi-vehicle and got that also cuz I wasn't sure which 1 I should use or trust. But after purchasing it I felt like I don't trust any of the multi-vehicle type and especially other brands as some isn't honest and can damage your tranny. So I didn't put any in. And I did more research. And seen that Hondas transmissions are very sensitive. Which like I said I had a feeling not to use them. So please if anybody can help me, it would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
961 Posts
This was quite an interesting post, thank you!

Go to drive accord's forum, not sure why you would come here when the 2.7 and its automatic were never used in the Pilot.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here's your solution:

1) Drive to dealership
2) Walk to Parts Counter
3) Buy correct fluid
4) Put in car confidently knowing it is the correct fluid

done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts