Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve now got 1000 km on my EX-L and, like most of you, am still quite pleased with the purchase. However, I have had a few surprises … good ones! There are a few items that are not mentioned on the Honda Canada web site nor in the brochure.

The first one I came across was when I noticed the EX-L had an outside temperature guage. Cool! I came across the second one while reading the manual and came across the section on the alarm system. Hunhh? What alarm system? Well, I head outside and, sure enough, there’s a little blinking light at the top of the driver’s door. :D

How about you folk … any pleasant surprises?

Dave D.
Ottawa, Canada

·
Registered
465 Posts
You would LOVE the thread "did you know, I did not know that". Its where some of us old timers wrote about this very thing. I learned so much about my Pilot with the thread. I'm going to link it here...enjoy!

(Better get some popcorn and settle into a comfy chair - its a loooong thread.)

:lurk:

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=547

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was delighted to learn that the IR Headphones will shut off automatically after 10 minutes of not receiving a signal from the RES!

That was nice as I wasn't looking forward to having to replace the batteries everytime the kids forgot to shut them off.

=p=

1 - 3 of 3 Posts