Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!
I know this is a first world problem BUT what phone holder do you use in your 18 Touring that’ll sit on the dashboard?
I purchased one from Amazon with 12k reviews and 4.5 stars only for it NOT to stick. I’m returning it but I was maybe y’all could give me some recommendations. That would be helpful. I don’t want it attached to the wind shield.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I use the iOttie Easy OneTouch 4, and stick it to the windshield. You also can stick it to the dashboard. I use it mainly because we have multiple drivers with different phones. If you have one main driver or you all have the same phone, I’d suggest a ProClip Mount.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I prefer ProClip. It is annoying expensive but because I use my phone for podcasts pretty much every time I'm in the car it's worth the extra for something so solid and reliable.

We use an iOttie in the other car but it reliably falls off every a few times every year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I prefer ProClip. It is annoying expensive but because I use my phone for podcasts pretty much every time I'm in the car it's worth the extra for something so solid and reliable.

We use an iOttie in the other car but it reliably falls off every a few times every year.
Thank you. I just came across it. It’s $80 for my phone. Wheww. I can’t believe the mount does not come with the clip for the phone. I wasn’t expecting that. I’ll have to buy it bc I need a good mount for my phone as well. Thanks for responding.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. I never knew something like this existed. This is the cutest thing ever. I ordered the pro clip yesterday like everyone recommended. It was expensive for a phone holder. $80 is a lot. Wheww. I hope it’s a good phone holder.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,283 Posts
I got one of these in pink for my daughter. Hangs from the top left window defroster vent. She absolutely loves it. I have a black one in the same location.

Not for every taste, though, and the pink ones appear to be sold out. :(

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EX-L AWD, 265-60-18 Defender LTX M/S
523 Posts
I use the iOttie Easy OneTouch 4, and stick it to the windshield. You also can stick it to the dashboard. I use it mainly because we have multiple drivers with different phones. If you have one main driver or you all have the same phone, I’d suggest a ProClip Mount.
iOttie rocks. I have an iOttie 2 in my Accord, kids have the iOttie 4's in CRV and Forte, wife wants one in her Pilot.

All are windshield mounted low and left of steering wheel. Perfect for Waze etc. Wife says (I agree) that its's easier to quick view navigation then on radio in Pilot. Your eyes are up more closer to where you should be looking than down and to right.

I also installed a USB charge port so a 1 ft cable reaches easy and stays in car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts