Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good recommendations for a double din head unit? My old head unit (JVC KWR930BT) has stucked on a blue screen and I don't want to get it repaired for now.

I am not a technical guy but I know very little about double din head units. I have checked these 10 Best Double Din Head Units Review and found the Boss BV9364B interesting. Lastly, let me know any other things which should be considered before buying.

Please share your experiences.

·
Registered
744 Posts
That has got to be the most horrendously illiterate "review" site I ever seen. More like a shameless Chinese attempt at pushing that ATOTO junk. The language is so garbled, I find it hard to even understand what the heck the author is trying to say. And the lineup?
Those are "10 best of 2020"? Without a single Kenwood or JVC on the list, and the only Alpine a 2017 model?
Try something like Best car stereo for 2020: Crutchfield best-sellers and customer favorites

Now to your question:
There is a ton of units to choose from, it really boils down to your budget and features you want. What sort of media you plan to use? Phone Integration? Wireless or wired? Ability to play CDs/DVDs? Nice responsive touchscreen? Integrated rear entertainment capability? XM ready? Built-in navigation of just going to use phone-based? Camera handling? Is quality of built-in amp important or you plan to use an external amp? iDataLink compatible? (Not of much use on a Honda, though)

Determine what you need and how much you are willing to pay for it. That should narrow things down a lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts