Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your backyard? We recently moved to a new house, I did not have a backyard before, we lived in an apartment. Now I want to make the backyard more comfortable. I have a few trees in my backyard and a nice lawn. I don’t like gardening too much, so I’m hardly likely to plant a lot of plants here. But I would like to make a good recreation area for the summer.

·
Banned
7 Posts
I don't have a large backyard, so it's difficult for me to place a lot of garden furniture there, I love when there are several large trees in the backyard, under these trees I made a small patio about a fire pit, on which we sometimes cook dinner. I have a little space in the backyard, so I try to use it in the most useful way. I rarely invite many guests to my house, but sometimes I have a backyard party for 10-12 people. I use almost all the free space for the table and chairs, but after the holiday I put it all in the garage (now there are many different chairs for the garden, I found a description of different models in this article https://greatyardmaster.com/best-outdoor-folding-chairs/ , it helped me to make the best choice for me), so I can have a good party and not take up much space in the backyard. It's also worth thinking about entertainment for guests in advance, for example, we cannot play active games in the backyard, but we are happy to play board games or quizzes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts