Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was snooping around underneath my steering column and found this connector. It has a red and white wire. Does anyone know what this possibly could go to? I have a 2019 Pilot LX AWD. The reason I was looking around is because the base model doesn’t have the ambient temperature displayed on the dash.

Looking around the grille I did not see any temp sensor near or behind the front bumper. Which makes me think there is no wiring set up for the ambient temperature sensor.

Any help in the right direction to what this connector could be would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Could possibly be a connector for the footwell lights

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi all,

I was snooping around underneath my steering column and found this connector. It has a red and white wire. Does anyone know what this possibly could go to? I have a 2019 Pilot LX AWD. The reason I was looking around is because the base model doesn’t have the ambient temperature displayed on the dash.

Looking around the grille I did not see any temp sensor near or behind the front bumper. Which makes me think there is no wiring set up for the ambient temperature sensor.

Any help in the right direction to what this connector could be would be appreciated!
The instructions for installing the heated steering wheel show utilizing a 2 pin connector(previously unused) in that location. It doesn't give the wire colors, though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. Those are both possibilities Ididnt even think of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts