Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I think kemosabe posted a thread on the same ebay item a couple of months ago. I guess it didn't sell, huh. At least the cabin is pretty well intact, and the roof doesn't seem to have collapsed.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Not enough damage for rollover. Looks more like some one tried to leap over it in a new episode of "Jackass".:bonk:

More likely, someone got mad at the owner and stomped up and down on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Looks more like something fell on it (tree?) than a rollover.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If it didn't roll over completely, it at least went over on the driver's side....note the rear view mirror dent midway the driver's door....

·
Registered
330 Posts
tracy said:
Looks more like something fell on it (tree?) than a rollover.
The description of the item on ebay says:
2003 Honda Pilot Light Rollover,Loaded With Extra's CD DVD player power everthing,11680 miles, Good Repairable,Salvage Title
If you click through the link, you can see that the right side of the Pilot has a fair amount of damage in addition to the light damage to the windshield and roof.

Despite the wide track that earned a four star rollover rating from the NHTSA, our Pilots are capable of rolling over, especially if tripped up while sliding sideways.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
What is a "Light Rollover"? :confused: It has to be at least as heavy as the vehicle.

I'll have one Pilot, over-easy with extra bacon.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
krygny said:
What is a "Light Rollover"? :confused: It has to be at least as heavy as the vehicle.

I'll have one Pilot, over-easy with extra bacon.
You must be on the Adkins Pilot diet with that bacon.:5:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts