Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

161 - 180 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Nice flaps!
I see Honda is still putting those Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS on their new Pilots.
Please be careful with these. I'd inflate them to 35psi cold for a little more safety. These tires do not corner well. Especially when loaded. (Personal experience with these on the highway)

·
Registered
Honda Pilot EXL 2020
13 Posts
Nice flaps!
I see Honda is still putting those Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS on their new Pilots.
Please be careful with these. I'd inflate them to 35psi cold for a little more safety. These tires do not corner well. Especially when loaded. (Personal experience with these on the highway)
Wow thanks for the input about the tires.. currently at 32psi following the manual.. I will inflate it ASAP..

·
Registered
Honda Pilot EXL 2020
13 Posts
Are the mid flaps flexible? They look nice but kind of low. Have you tried them offroad

Kinda on the hard side of flexibility because it is thick and I think it will last longer than the OEM ones that are a bit flimsy side.. I chose weather tech because it does not have the hollow part that may retain dirt and sand.. I just installed it a few hours ago so no testing yet and its sunny today..

·
Registered
207 Posts

I finally was able to use the hitch splitter this past week to take the kayak trailer and all the bikes together when we headed for Chincoteague, Va. Handled like a dream.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
View attachment 139356

I finally was able to use the hitch splitter this past week to take the kayak trailer and all the bikes together when we headed for Chincoteague, Va. Handled like a dream.
Glad to hear it was a good trip. Not that the hitch splitter couldn’t handle the 4 bikes but how was the stability or side-to-side movement of the bikes?

·
Registered
16 Posts
finished the front row LED map light conversion

and hooked up the drivers door puddle light

got the package of LED drivers I was waiting for, so I'll do the front passenger door this weekend

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Glad to hear it was a good trip. Not that the hitch splitter couldn’t handle the 4 bikes but how was the stability or side-to-side movement of the bikes?
No sway at all. I had purchased an anti-sway clamp but didn't need it for the bikes. I have it on the splitter at the hitch because of the trailer. No vibration, bumping, thumping, or sway.

Reactions: aggrex
161 - 180 of 212 Posts