Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

201 - 220 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
No, just a dry install. Cleaned the lenses very well, let it dry completely then use a small plastic screen tool I had from putting on a phone screen a few years ago. Took about 5 minutes per light, slowly working from one side to the other to make sure there were no bubbles and getting the film to the lay down smoothly all around the edges.
Thank you. I'll give it another try. My fat fingers don't like delicate works :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,297 Posts
Again something done to my 2020 Passport Touring. Another simple upgrade. Exchanged the standard backup lights 7440 bulbs for Sylvania 7440 White ZEVO LED Mini Bulb. And no. no photos. They are light bulbs and this has been discussed and photos posted before. Will test with the back up camera tonight.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot SE
6 Posts
I finished the LED conversation. Turn signals, and high beams are done. It's hard to tell in daylight, but they are Much brighter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love these kinds of threads. So cool to see (and get ideas from) what other owners are doing to their cars. Pilot was finished with System X Diamond on Sunday and has been sitting in the garage (I have a dust collection system) for the last 4 days curing. Wife will finally get to drive it again tomorrow and I will do a quick Hydrate type was on it Saturday morning and then post some pics. I have been working on detailing all of the interior the last 3 days. Basically just protecting since it is already spotless inside. 303 is my goto UV protector for obvious reasons. So slowly been doing that.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
201 - 220 of 284 Posts