Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well eveyone's pilot means a little something different to that owner. Using PILOT as an acronym what does your pilot stand for?

Here's a couple of examples:

P urchaser
I mbrues
L ots
O f
T aste


P erson
I n
L eather
O ttoman
T hrone

What does your Pilot mean to you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
deanster2u said:
Well eveyone's pilot means a little something different to that owner. Using PILOT as an acronym what does your pilot stand for?


What does your Pilot mean to you?
Just Popped in my head....

Purchased In Lieu Of Toyota

Not really true... but cute I thought! And true for some on this list!

- Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
Re: Re: What Does PILOT stand for?

livemusicfan said:


Just Popped in my head....

Purchased In Lieu Of Toyota

Not really true... but cute I thought! And true for some on this list!

- Jason
Well, certainly in lieu of a Highlander, that's for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Put
In
Lots
Of
Things
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
autobahn said:
Put
In
Lots
Of
Things
That is a good one, considering all the things you can customize it with after the fact!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
P eople
I n
L ove
O f
T his........awesome new SUV?!?!?!?! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
With all the problems being reported in the other forums, and Honda being real slow to address them, how about:

Please
Investigate
Lots
Of
Troubles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
tacomantt said:
With all the problems being reported in the other forums, and Honda being real slow to address them, how about:

Please
Investigate
Lots
Of
Troubles
Hahahahahahahahahaha........Nicely put..but still got to love the Pilot:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
:2:
Happily
Owned
New
Dependable
Asset
:2:
Passenger
Intergrated
Lavish
Overland
Transportation
:2:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top