Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these prices via email from a Houston area dealer. What do you Pilot experts think?

MODEL DESC....... MSRP...... Dealer Price

Pilot 4WD LX...... $ 27,360.00...... $26,095,00

Pilot 4WD EX...... $ 29,730.00...... $ 28,495.00

Pilot 4WD EXL...... $ 30,980.00...... $ 29,695.00

Pilot EXLNAV...... $ 32,980.00...... $ 31,6950.00

Pilot EXLRES...... $ 32,480.00...... $ 31,195.00

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

That's sort of what I figured. They also mentioned in their email that they have some "preowned" vehicles available at "thousands off". They didn't specify whether or not those vehicles are Pilots. I'm awaiting their next email.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Pilot Pricing

I paid $24998 for my Silver Pilot LX, including destination, before TT&L. The dealer was Honda Town of New Orleans and the name of the sales rep. is Jeff Young.

Hope this helps.

Maji

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Pilot Pricing

Maji said:
I paid $24998 for my Silver Pilot LX, including destination, before TT&L. The dealer was Honda Town of New Orleans and the name of the sales rep. is Jeff Young.

Hope this helps.

Maji

Looks to me like you got a good deal...thanks.

·
Registered
483 Posts
my3kids said:
I didn't buy off the lot. My EXL RES was $29,600.
Thats a great price, I paid just over that for just a EX-L! :( :(

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I live in the Los Angeles area. I paid $30,110 for a EXLNAV and it included rear splash guards, cargo tray, and wheel locks. You should be able to get a comparable deal in Houston.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
preowned quotes

I just received these quotes on a couple of preowned Pilots via email from a Houston dealer.

2003 Green Pilot EX with 18k miles. Comes with 100k 7 yr powertrain warranty and 12month 12k bumper to bumper warranty.

2003 Silver Pilot EX with 5k miles. The warranty package will be the same.

The red tag price on the Green one will be $27,995. and the red tag price for the Silver is $28,500.00

·
Registered
483 Posts
Re: preowned quotes

HoustonTexan said:
I just received these quotes on a couple of preowned Pilots via email from a Houston dealer.

2003 Green Pilot EX with 18k miles. Comes with 100k 7 yr powertrain warranty and 12month 12k bumper to bumper warranty.

2003 Silver Pilot EX with 5k miles. The warranty package will be the same.

The red tag price on the Green one will be $27,995. and the red tag price for the Silver is $28,500.00
Sounds like too much money for the Green Pilot, thats only around 2k off for a vehicle with 18 thousand miles. Actually the Silver Pilot doesnt sound all that great either, thats not that much off what you can buy it new for and it already has 5k miles on it.

My thinking is, if the price is that close to what you can you can buy it for new, why buy a car that someone else has already owned.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: preowned quotes

tonyrwc said:

My thinking is, if the price is that close to what you can you can buy it for new, why buy a car that someone else has already owned.

I couldnt agree more...granted, these are the quotes before any sort of negotiation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts