Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Honda salesperson and would be interested to know what dealers around the coutry are charging for their pilots. I have heard some horror stories from some people calling in from other towns in the Southeast. C.W.

·
Registered
385 Posts
well mr Honda salesman, like most other members, I got my Pilot for about $2500 below sticker, with all kinds of add-ons thrown in. Oh, and also free oil changes for life (along with a free S2000 loaner of course).:12:

·
Registered
385 Posts
As I probably identified my dealer in a prior post (& don't want their phones to be burnt out) I must admit that the above response is somewhat ... Ok, greatly...embellished.
Mr salesmen, if you run a search, you'll be sure to find another thread with lots of the data you desire. for example http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42

·
Registered
9 Posts
I paid about $2500 CAD below MSRP for my Pilot EX leather. You cannot get the DVD or the Nav system here though. The local Honda dealer here has 3 Pilots on the lot.

Mark

·
Registered
389 Posts
:9: Dear Mr. Salesman,
I got my Pilot at $100 above invoice and it included 7 year/100,000 extended warranty.
I think almost all the dealership are selling the Pilots at invoice if not under. That should be the price you should target to sell your Pilots.

:19:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Traded in my '96 Acura Integra GS-R for the Pilot EX even up! :4:

I know I could have done better but I REALLY wanted a Pilot! :29:

·
Registered
389 Posts
:11: Dear Mr. Salesman,
I almost forgot about the $5,000 rebate, the 0% financing, 18 holes round of Golf at Augusta and 3 nights stay at Mandalay Bay Hotel. But I was lucky to get the top saleman at that dealership. Remember the Pilots are hard to move, so you better offer a lot of incentives.

:2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Judging by the replies to my question, you have given me my answer. maybe an anger management session would be beneficial. I guess we will keep selling them for MSRP and feel that we are more than competitive. Thanks For Your Help, Mr. Salesman

·
Registered
385 Posts
AUGUSTA!!! You must drive a hard bargain Vegasdude. I thought I did Ok getting 18 at Pine Valley thrown in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The salesman got to play at Pebble Beach, Cypress Point, and St. Andrews. The next month he was probably back at his local goat ranch. Mr. Salesman ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
CWT"BONE"

A salesman with "bone" in his name? Hope you are on 100% salary since you won't be getting much commission. Think you need to consider a stage name during your day job.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I sell 'em and still paid MSRP!:( I was really hoping for some employee discount :8: Oh well, got the one I wanted. Who am I to complain?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gordo, I do quite well thank you on commission. I bet you are a government employee living on the producers hard labor. GORDO? Sounds like the name for the monster in some Japanese horror movie. Were you in the one with Godzilla? C.W.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts