Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1581 - 1600 of 1604 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Today put this on Aphqua 7 inch touchscreen stereo it let me use Apple CarPlay without having to change the radio . I have the phone Bluetooth to the Bluetooth cassette adapter and the phone to the touchscreen to give me CarPlay so I can keep my eyes on the road.
Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
11,286 Posts

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
4,566 Posts
Today I passed the vehicle inspection and emissions test. Good for another two years!
Based on your recent tire related posts, they must not have looked too closely.😁

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
4,566 Posts
So glad we no longer have emissions test. Such a scam.
Yup, I recently paid $60 for the guy to connect to the OBD port, pull the information, and send it off to the state. Honestly I don’t know if he looked under the hood or not. I felt I was getting my money’s worth 10 years ago when the vehicle had to be driven on the dyno and tailpipe emissions were checked.

Reactions: PHM and aggrex

·
Registered
11,286 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Pilot EX
184 Posts
I went in dealership and wanted to purchase PS low pressure hose oring. Part person said there is no oring and showed me the diagram. I came back grab the part number from the forum, came back and bought one. Now, I have the low pressure hose off the PS pump. Guess what, no O-ring. I am scratching my head.
Never mind. Found it.

·
Registered
2003 Pilot EX-L 4wd
171 Posts
I went in dealership and wanted to purchase PS low pressure hose oring. Part person said there is no oring and showed me the diagram. I came back grab the part number from the forum, came back and bought one. Now, I have the low pressure hose off the PS pump. Guess what, no O-ring. I am scratching my head.
Never mind. Found it.
What a wild ride!

·
Registered
11,286 Posts
OP said:
What did you do today to your 2003-2008 Pilot?
I turned on the switch for the heated seat.
Automotive lighting Building Mode of transport Font Art

Looks like I'll be doing that for the next ten days. At least.

White Light Rectangle Organism World

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
4,566 Posts
I just took the dog out for a walk. 48 degrees here. I was in my winter coat.😁

·
Registered
2005 Pilot EX