Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1121 - 1124 of 1124 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda Pilot EX-L - - 226k 2007 Honda Accord SE - - 145k
110 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,733 Posts
Or, risk the consequences.

The Gs on that acceleration look like how I feel when on my Pilot VTEC kicks in yo.

1. New AC Clutch Relay- Autozone- Santech MT0610. 16$ + tax- got the last one.
So you're the guy. I wanted that one as a backup. :D

2. VTM-4 fluid Exchange using new HF pump. My 1st go but been done every 30k or less. Had to hold hose in Fill hole with left hand, legs holding pump, right hand pumping. (You know you are good when you can swap hands and gain a stroke 😉)
Please tell us you got a vid or at least pics of that. If not, you know you can't have too many security cameras nowadays. :)

Wish me luck, it finally cooled off enough to try to get that %$&# bolt out. Now if only the rain holds off.:rolleyes:
Well If you don't count breaking, or dislocating a finger, and the sun deciding to return with a vengeance.....
I posted photos on my 06 LX topic.

Yeah, I either broke or dislocated the middle knuckle on my left index finger. Was getting hot & sweaty and forgot to unplug the drill when I extended the StubbyBit a little to reach a bit deeper. Accidently hit the trigger and bent the finger about 45° at the middle knuckle over the middle finger with the chuck key. Once I could get a bite with the broken bolt extractor it unscrewed by hand, didn't even need to put a wrench on it.
Finger's pretty stiff, swelled, and sore, but that #$%& bolt is out. (y)
The worst part was hearing the doctor, some M.D, go "ugh" when she saw it. Uhh, some bearing please?

But yes, screw the Pilot for now, time to take care of Cousin Itt's possibly broken finger.

So here was my mishap -

C'mon, ya buncha whiners. When that happened to me, it just buffed right out. :p

Use the force, @mschflbn :).

·
Registered
2006 Pilot LX 4WD
358 Posts
C'mon, ya buncha whiners. When that happened to me, it just buffed right out. :p
Who's whining, when it happened I looked at it and pulled it forward and then sideways and went back at it.
I'm not spending $400.00 just to have them tell me it's broke or whatever. I need to use the money to fix the Pilot.
How's that for priorities?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm not spending $400.00 just to have them tell me it's broke or whatever. I need to use the money to fix the Pilot.
How's that for priorities?
Oh come on! You could go in and when they ask what is wrong, just say, "I think I have diabetic covid-COPD ulcerative mesothelioma in my index finger."

Okay, bad joke. But here IS a good one -

So I used to go to this "cut rate" doctor office. The doc, some younger woman who looks down her nose at people, said I had type 2 diabetes. At a later visit, for an ear infection, she was asking if there have been any changes in my feet (my feet are JUST fine) and I said, "Well, no but should we go ahead and schedule an amputation anyways?"

The look on her face could have been a viral meme.

1121 - 1124 of 1124 Posts