Awesome. It's going to be a few months before I tackle my front suspension, but if you notice the difference driving I can't wait to as well!This weekend I did lower control arms, front sway bars and the front sway bushings. Nothing was too bad except the driver's side bushing. Even unbolting the subframe I couldn't get enough flex for my socket. I ended up using a prybar to pry the bracket up after unbolting the front. Used a lot of silicone spray and a screwdriver and hammer to force the old one out. The new one I had to cut some of the non needed rubber that sits outside the bracket off and then got it in with lots of silicone and a hammer. Then to line the bracket hole up I had to use a giant C clamp. I don't recommend this method - but it worked and nothing broke. 🤷♂️ I figure if it breaks down the road I'll take it somewhere to be replaced 🤣. Drives a ton better now! This forum was a ton of help for these projects too!