Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
2101 - 2120 of 2149 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Pilot LX 2WD
42 Posts
Took a 15 minute break and decided to replace the drive belt. Heard some chirps earlier when parking my car as I got home. Old one had some wear after looking at it closely. Glad I kept a new Mitsuboshi belt handy and didn’t have to order or go to a parts store. Chirp is now gone!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
Glad I kept a new Mitsuboshi belt handy and didn’t have to order or go to a parts store.
Good choice with the Mitsuboshi drive belt. I'm rather disappointed Rockauto doesn't offer it for 1st generation Pilots (the subforum you're posting in :)).

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
4,880 Posts
Ok….. so now you are calling me “Mr. Wasteful Overkill “. 🤣. LOL. Almost 1/2 the price I paid ($59.99)
Wait, you got the 6 ton version. The coupon is for the 3 ton set. So perhaps money wasn’t wasted.

·
Premium Member
2005 Pilot EXL- 235,500 Miles
1,313 Posts
I thought $59.99 was a good price too. That was with a coupon of course 😉. I have ordered a 3” jack extension so I can get my 6-T stands under the Pilot The first set weren’t tall enough and sent back. Will let y’all know if the next one works. Also a buddy is making me an extension out of sh 40 steel pipe sandwiched between 1/4” steel plate. Will definitely look up the properties of the steel before using. He’s a welder and wanted to return a favor (found his ac leak on his truck this morning).

·
Registered
Home of the 301k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
13,753 Posts
Took a 15 minute break and decided to replace the drive belt. Heard some chirps earlier when parking my car as I got home. Old one had some wear after looking at it closely. Glad I kept a new Mitsuboshi belt handy and didn’t have to order or go to a parts store. Chirp is now gone!
Oh nice!
where’d you get the Mitsuboshi drive belt? Not like you see those every day.
🤠👍

Reactions: ConrodM
2101 - 2120 of 2149 Posts