Votes: 47 5.1%
  • Dark Cherry Red Pearl

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Won't lie - I love the look of the white Pilots out in the wild. Really wish I had gone with one, but alas, I'm happy in my silver road yacht none the less!

·
Registered
11 Posts
'15 Nighthawk Black Pearl checking in. Debated on going Dark Cherry because it's a beautiful color but in the end nothing looks better on a big SUV than black IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2008 Pilot EXL - Silver (okay, I get a kick out of the yuppie names they come up with to sell colors......
Since I bought mine last fall I have referred to it as "Duct Tape Silver"....because I like Duct Tape, and it is silver!!
In actuality, the colors are so similar it would be tough to notice duct tape on this color from a few feet away......

Bought the Silver as in our retirement we spend an awful lot more time down south, Daughter lives in Texas, relatives in Arizona and California, so the silver really makes sense, and it is at least a bit more interesting than white, IMHO.
Incidentally, a "Havasu Blue" at Lake Havasu on a summer day would be a damned hot color!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
White Diamond Pearl, which isn't on the list, so I voted Taffeta White which is probably close.
Same here, White Diamond Pearl.

I noticed that it's more "pearl" than "white", as compared to my parent's white Kia Sorrento, our white Ford van, and my neighbor's 2015 Ford Edge, which is a nice white metallic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our CPO 2015 Pilot is white. I wouldn't have been too interested in it were it silver or black. Can't stand black cars, and silver cars never really look clean to me. I think the Pilot looks sharp in white - not all vehicles do!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, it’s my girlfriend’s Pilot, but Steel Blue Metallic. Since her parents gave it to her, we have lived two different places. The first was an apartment complex, prior to getting it there was another Pilot, same color nearby. After getting it, I noticed the Pilot was at the other apartment complex across the street from our’s. Now we live somewhere else now, and there’s one across the two-lane Highway from us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2020 touring is platinum white pearl. Just recently realized they changed the white paint from white diamond pearl to platinum white when they did the 2019 refresh. It’s a beautiful color that is more white than pearl!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts