Votes: 47 5.1%
  • Dark Cherry Red Pearl

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm not trying to toot the "Starlight Silver" horn, but there is a reason why Honda features it in all of their advertising.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Brian said:
I'm not trying to toot the "Starlight Silver" horn, but there is a reason why Honda features it in all of their advertising.
Not wanting to start a color (colour) war, but perhaps they show it because it is a slow seller - and they are trying to pump it up!! ;)

Just kidding, since the Starlight Silver was my second choice and IS the color of my other cage (Sebring Convertable).

rod

·
Registered
194 Posts
colorider said:

Not wanting to start a color (colour) war, but perhaps they show it because it is a slow seller - and they are trying to pump it up!! ;)

rod
Colorider,
Based on this poll they should be showing Evergreen Pearl.

You've got a lot of toys. What colors your bike?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Most popular is of course silver. This color has been popular for years now. The first color that the Pilot was painted was silver..

Also may be why there are so many of them..

·
Registered
154 Posts
silver is the most popular. Just go to the vin registration page copy and paste the text out and put it into Excel and you will see.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Brian said:

Colorider,
Based on this poll they should be showing Evergreen Pearl.

You've got a lot of toys. What colors your bike?
I think the official color is called "Candy Wineberry Red" - pretty much what you see for my avatar.

See ya!
rod

·
Registered
283 Posts
sage owns !!!

mmmm sage :D ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver was my second choice too but now I'm glad I went with RedRock. I thought it would add a little more sporty look to the Pilot!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
ljm said:
Silver was my second choice too but now I'm glad I went with RedRock. I thought it would add a little more sporty look to the Pilot!
Saw my first Redrock this week! It is a BEAUTIFUL red! Never a fan a red vehicles I'd seriously consider this one! :29:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why so few Black Pilots

Hello out there from rainy Southern California....

Does anyone have an opinion (silly me) :2: as to why there are so few Black Pilots made ?(less than 7% of the VIN list is NBP vs. 34% SS)

Just received my VIN from the dealer

My VIN is 68698.... Looks like Honda is nearing the 70,000 production mark...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd say it's because it's a difficult to maintain paint choice. We love the looks of the Pilot in Black but wouldn't buy one because of past experience with black vehicles. My husband said when he had his black car he'd wash it and he'd get home and it would be covered with dust.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dittos on the Redrock. It is outstanding with grey interior and if the one that was sitting next to the Silver we bought hadn't had a scratch on it I think my wife would have talked me into it. My last Honda Accord EX was red.

Black looks outstanding when it is clean. I was nervous about a black vehicle as big as the Pilot is; my wife is only 5'3". She had to use a ladder to Zaino the Silver. After 4 coats she finally called it quits and was happy it was a light color. (LOL)

DJS 2003 EX #09131

·
Registered
170 Posts
The SageBrush is Awesome,I got my car Friday and it was sitting in the Sun and the green-gray color was just super looking, I definitely made the right choice (For me!)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I noticed the NBP has a deep blue metallic tint up close, when the light hits it just right. (I may have been parked under fluorescent lights at the time.) I don't mind at all, but I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

I still love the NBP with its all matching trim, but the silver and redrock are a close second for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you seen the Teal Colored Pilot?

I live in Holly Springs, NC and I work in Cary, NC. I swear to you I have seen a teal blue Pilot on several occasions. I just saw one on my lunch break today. It is not the Havasau blue - that looks like a light powder/ice blue to me. This is a real bright teal. Any one else seen this or am I loosing my mind?

I guess it could be a custom paint job - but why???

·
Registered
44 Posts
NBP With a

The NBP does have a bright blue metallic "flake" (the Pearl in NBP)to it in bright sunlight.

Can not see it at all from a distance in bright light and not at all up close if it is cloudy.

I love the color and would not change. I originally wanted Sage... I even turned down a Sage twice from the dealer and waited almost 3 months for the NBP to come in. The NBP is close to the lowest number if you count them on the VIN listing.

It is not to bad keeping the NBP clean, although it does not get driven all that often. Wifes car.... :mad:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts