Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my wife and I "christened" our new EX-L RES this weekend -- a quick three day trip sans kids to a favorate B&B in the West Virginia panhandle. We spent one afternoon driving through the Sleepy Creek wilderness area, including 10 miles of narrow, steep, muddy, rock-strewn, dirt "roads". The Pilot performed flawlessly the entire trip! No rattles, no strange noise in the rear, no door scrunch, and no vibration at 70 MPH (or 85 for that matter despite the fact ours has Goodyears). It handled great whether we were negotiating winding mountain roads or straight interstates. Wish it were my vehicle and not my wife's! :3:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
DanL said:
... Wish it were my vehicle and not my wife's! :3:
I'm running out of excuses for why I should take my wife's new '04 Pilot to work with me ... Any ideas?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
DanL: Congrats on a successful weekend at a B&B for some R&R (and possibly some S&M ;) )!!! How are things looking on your end for the Pilot luncheon on the 18th??? :confused:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kemosabe said:
DanL: How are things looking on your end for the Pilot luncheon on the 18th??? :confused:
The wife goes back to her eye doctor this week for a decision on whether or not to delay surgery for another month or so. Her doctor decided to make some kind of plastic 'test lens' a few weeks ago to make sure the surgery was going to work and wouldn't over-correct her vision. She's getting Wave Front done to correct a problem caused by 'old' Lasik (eyes didn't heal right), but they're finding that, when used to fix problems caused by previous Lasik, the new system has a tendency to over-correct and results in vision which is too sharp. Apparently too sharp isn't a good thing and can lead to nasty headaches.

Chances are I'll be able to stop by at least for a little while in any case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts