Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! So I am a former Pilot owner... we had a beautiful 2011 Pilot that we had to sell due to my girlfriend being out of work. We now only have my Element. I am selling the Wet Okole seat covers that we bought brand new for $642.00 and used for only a couple of months. They are completely black - and the front covers have heated seats! They are for the front seats as well as the middle seats. Unfortunately I did not take a picture of them installed in our Pilot before we sold it - so I am including pictures of our actual Wet Okoles uninstalled... and will then post pictures of what they look like on someone else's Pilot. They are in perfect condition.

Located in Longmeadow, MA. Price is for local pickup but shipping is available at actual cost. Can text me at four one three, six six eight, five nine seven three. Or reply to this thread or send me a message.

*Please note the seat covers are completely black. The pictures of the seat covers installed are not my seat covers or photos - they are just to show what they look like installed. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a lower price! $200 plus shipping! Looking to get these out of the house this week. Awesome deal for anyone looking for the best seat covers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts