Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It’s been a long road but today I finally purchased the car of my dreams! That’s right. I’ve wanted this car for a long time now but I kept putting it off. I finally got it. I’m so happy. It’s here. I purchased a new to me 2018 Honda Touring with 17k miles and the headphones still in the plastic. This is literally the car we all hunt for. The “little old lady” car that took such great care of it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! Many fellow Piloteers are willing to help you with any questions. Plenty of answers/advice/solutions found when you search the forum, if not start a new thread like you just did LOL.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on your purchase! Many fellow Piloteers are willing to help you with any questions. Plenty of answers/advice/solutions found when you search the forum, if not start a new thread like you just did LOL.

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much. I’m just on cloud 9. It’s been a dream of mine to own this car since 2016 when the new body style came Out. I have a lot to learn. I’ve been driving an 09 Honda Civic since 2010. I have no clue how to use many of the cool features on the touring but I can’t wait to learn.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Congrats on the purchase... Anyone who can guess what this owner's favorite holiday is wins my eternal respect...

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
What did you pay for it? Nice find, like new w/ only 17K miles.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
I paid 29k for it. The headphones 🎧 were still in the plastic. The backseats doesn’t appear to have ever been sat on.
Nice, that's exactly what Kelley Blue book has it at trade in value. So, a good deal to buy it for!

Reactions: ChristmasMom

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,249 Posts
and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Reminds me, I really should take those Febulights down.

Dragging out doing my taxes may even turn it into an Aprilmas situation.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Not to spoil the mood, but just a friendly reminder that step 1 to protect your investment (along with performing scheduled maintenance) is to disable the Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) system! Wishing you a long and trouble-free life with your new Pilot Touring.

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Not to spoil the mood, but just a friendly reminder that step 1 to protect your investment (along with performing scheduled maintenance) is to disable the Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) system! Wishing you a long and trouble-free life with your new Pilot Touring.
Good point. Here's what I would go with. Easy install, too, even if you're not usually a DIYer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts