Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to our new site, <b>honda-pilot.org</b>, dedicated to the Honda Pilot SUV.

Just a few features of this site.

<a href="/forums/">Forums</a>. This is where you'll find most of the information. You must be a member (free) to create posts. We are using vbulleting for forums, and it has a lot of functionality, so have fun.

<a href="/chat.php">Chat</a>. Drop in and say hello. I'm usually online. If you are interested in scheduling something, let me know.

<a href="/kb_list.php">Knowledge Base</a>. This is where you'll find problems other people are having with their Pilot. If you have a problem and don't find it, go ahead and create one. If you did find a similar problem, you can post resolution, or just acknowledge that you have it. Hopefully HONDA is watching.

<a href="/gb.php">Group Buys</a>. This is where we all can save money. Group buys are usually done on accessories at a considerable discount, but the retailer expects a certain minimum number of orders. This functionality is wrapped in easy to use software.

<a href="/drview.php">Dealer Ratings</a>. You can shop for dealers here. Once our .org grows, we are hoping in having every dealer in the US and Canada in the system. You can leave a comment about your dealer and rate their salesmanship and service.

So welcome, and have fun!

Oh, yes, and don't forget to visit our big sister site http://www.acuramdx.org/.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank You!

Thanks for setting up this forum. I hope us Pilot folks can be at least half as polite, intelligent and helpful as the members of the ACURAMDX.ORG boards. I look forward to sharing information on the "Pilot Experience", and of course, I hope Tim from hondacuraworld comes up with some great group deals for us!

Bob

·
Registered
289 Posts
Newbie to every forum as a poster

I really appreciate this new forum. I have ordered a Pilot; but because I want Sandstone I will have to wait until August Production. When the Mdx came out I wanted one; but couldn't afford it. Sometimes patience does pay. I have lurked in the MDX forum and the Edmunds Town hall for months picking up what info I could. This is the only one I have joined and I have a suggestion. How about some basic tips for new posters? Thanks again for setting this up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tim is a great man~~~~~

I got many good deal from him for my 'X.

- JTM

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: Posting tips

copilot said:
How about some basic tips for new posters?
Best forum tip: Use SEARCH before asking anything. If you find a thread that has your 'question' answered it saves space. If there is a thread that is CLOSE but doesn't go into the deatil you'd like, post your request/question THERE and that way THREADS will get MORE detailed and specific, instead of drifting.

Smile ALOT too! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
On Order since January

I have been anxiously awaiting this site after lurking the MDX fora for months! My Pilot has been on order since January 8, Silver w/gray, Nav. Dealer is telling me to expect it in late June. Nothing like getting in on the ground floor - pioneers getting the arrows??:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Daniel, great site! I've got lots of great info on the Pilot at my HondaCR-V.org site in the Pilot sub-forum. Feel free to copy it all over here if you'd like. BTW, my Pilot sub-forum is there merely to provide CR-Vers with an occasional diversion in case they get bored of reading about the CR-V (like that would ever happen :rolleyes: ) It's not really intended to be a forum for Pilot folks. I think the best forums are the ones that concentrate on one model, so I think this one will really take off, especially with Tim on board (get it, pilot, ready for take off, sorry :2: ). BTW, I hate to say this but I think HondaCR-V.org has you beat in the smileys department, I notice you only have one puking smiley here and no monkey or Star Wars effects :5:

Good luck with the new forum!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Gator! I didn't realize you have a Pilot forum, I guess I should visit your site more often :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree, you can't have enough puking smilies. Must get more.

:16:

GatorGreg said:
Hey Daniel, great site! I've got lots of great info on the Pilot at my HondaCR-V.org site in the Pilot sub-forum. Feel free to copy it all over here if you'd like. BTW, my Pilot sub-forum is there merely to provide CR-Vers with an occasional diversion in case they get bored of reading about the CR-V (like that would ever happen :rolleyes: ) It's not really intended to be a forum for Pilot folks. I think the best forums are the ones that concentrate on one model, so I think this one will really take off, especially with Tim on board (get it, pilot, ready for take off, sorry :2: ). BTW, I hate to say this but I think HondaCR-V.org has you beat in the smileys department, I notice you only have one puking smiley here and no monkey or Star Wars effects :5:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Daniel, if you register at my site and start composing a message, you will see the smilies box. You've gotta add the monkey! :2: (I borrowed it from the CL board I think, those guys are naughty.)

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, you have to go state by state. I assume that you are looking for dealers in your state or several states around you. Also, the home page shows the total number of dealers that were actually rated is 1 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new but glad to be here. I am interested in the new Pilot very much and I am very good at digging up info from anywhere on the net. I also very much enjoy rantin' ravin' and reviewin'. I am very opinionated to say the least. Well hope to talk to everyone soon enough, Kevin

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to our site, Kevin. If you are very good at digging info on the net, how about finding a cool Pilot pic to replace the one on the home page? I tried looking, but they are all pretty much the same :(

Thanks,
Daniel (admin)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just heard from a dealer that they had 5 on their LOT !!

But he still wasn't quoting a price. Very likely is going to charge over MSRP.

·
Registered
17 Posts
GatorGreg said:

Greg,

I'm finally on the Honda-Pilot.org forum, which I am happy about, but it also means I won't be "seeing" you guys so much. You do a great job over there at HondaCR-V.org! I promise to still drop by for a visit. And, I will definitely post some pics of my new PILOT.

Your suggestion to move all of your PILOT posts from HondaCR-V.org to here is a great one! I hope Daniel takes you up on that.

Can you help me get my little Pilot avatar to this site?:confused:

RRP

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. We just picked up our Silver EX-L today. It was great to get one a day before they are officially released!! We were planning on a new 2002 Odyssey but the all wheel drive for our Tahoe trips made us reconsider and get the Pilot. I can't wait to start modding it. Jade and David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.