Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to kick off the Northwest Pilot Owner's Club thread. We've had our Pilot for about a month now, and love it! I have waited years for Honda to produce this car. Here in the Rogue Valley, I have yet to see another Pilot on the road. As desirable as this car is, I expect to see more sooner or later.

Our Pilot parks next to our beloved 96 Accord, another fine Honda vehicle.

BTW, our shopping experience at Lithia Motors was excellent.

Take care,

Oregon Sun

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
:D anybody tried driving their pilot from seattle to anchorage? when is the good time of year to travel? any input?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just Back..

Hi Oregon Sun...

We just got back from your beautiful state. made the trip up to see family as we do every couple of months. We saw one other Pilot during the visit to Oregon..a green one...but no wave or smile! Must not have been you.

Hope to see you on our next trip in JUly or maybe sooner. We go to Medford then visit whatever sights we feel led to. The Oregon caves this time, maybe Crater Lake next trip!!

Keep in touch..Don

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
danbtucker, I thought of you FIRST

Gatherings on the west coast somewhere sound like so much fun. We have the most beautiful part of the country....maybe world, and we could take some excellent Pilot photos. I'm thinking something like a picnic at the ocean, this way we all get to cruise up and down 101 for some gorgeous scenery in a smooth sweet ride. My previous vehicle was a buick, so I'm now spoiled and want to take her out and show her off. I would love to see your taffeta white, seeing as this is one color I seriously considered, and what swooned my husband into liking the pilot in person. Mostly I'd love to meet you guys, since you seem like some of the most genuinely friendly piloteers out there, and I'd love to meet you. I love photography, and you obviously do too, we'd end up with some excellent shots. You could make the homepage again :)
Vegas sounds like a blast too, Not sure I could swing the $$$ for hotel stays, but one can dream ;)
This will happen! I'd love to see 01r1, have you seen his photos? Nothing short of breathtaking.
The DC meet has just inspired me-What a handsome group of Pilots and Piloteers they were, weren't they!?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Meet in the Middle?

I was just throwing out ideas (Vegas, etc). I think you have family in Grants Pass (?) we have family in Medford. That way we can justify it as a family visit (he he).

Don

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm all for a Piloteer meeting in the NW! I'd drive anywhere in OR or WA for it. If we want it to be coastal, I vote for the OR coast. If it were to be mountains, Mt Rainier's Paradise or Mt Hood's Timberline Lodge would be my vote.

-Pete

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
How great would those places be!?
If we wanted to test our Pilots, mountains and snow would be perfect for late fall, early winter around here.
But the Oregon Coast has my vote for summer, it's so beautiful, and the kids would have fun at the beach. (Okay, so would I) ;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Coast!

I vote the coast too...

Now where do we go? maybe we should start a new thread for this...what ya think?

Don

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah, we should. Oregon Sun is probably scared off since we hijacked his thread. Sorry about that! I'll start one now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts