Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:2: :2: :2: Well, someone had to do it - create a club for folks from this neck of the woods. I know you are out there, Pilot owners in Louisiana and Arkansas; so come on in, introduce yourselves, and lets start getting to know each other! :29:

We're ARWebPilot - Live in North Little Rock, Arkansas. We have a 2004 EX-L in RedRock Pearl. We love our XM radio (Delphi Sky-Fi!). I drive the Pilot most often, Mrs. drives her 2004 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan (Desert Mist).

So, who else is out there????? :31:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
from WLR Starlight silver pilot EXLRES with MI plates( will be changed soon!):rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello there, sblvro, :4:
Hello, again, Steve, :4:

I asked about setting up this area originally, but I certainly don't want to dominate. As with the rest of the forum, this area will be only as good as we make it. Please assist us in growing; when you get the chance, pass on this owner's site and the club URL to other Pilot owners you speak with. Seasons Greetings and Happy Piloting to all!

:7:
:jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello to you too!

HOWDY!
I'm Dillpickle.

Russellville, Arkansas is the home to, at current count, 6 pilots.... including mine.... (2 white, 2 black, 1 gold, and one silver)

I'm waiting on my "Honda-Pilot.org" License Plate Frame to come in from BORG in hopes that more of my neighbors will join when they see it on my vehicle. [ Here's the Thread Link ]

·
Registered
252 Posts
Count us in. We are located in Monroe (airport code: MLU), due east of Shreveport and west of Vicksburg (MS) on I-20. I am told that this little city is the "birthplace" of Delta Airlines. I don't have an exact count of Pilots in the area, but there are a few.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheWorm said:
Wow, you guys even have your own smiley!

:noteef:
Well, Yes, but I believe you 've poster the wrong one...

IMHO - This one is more fitting for our group ...

:27:

:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does the Mid-South Piloteers also include Tennessee? I live in Nashville and just bought a 2004 Red Pilot. Only had it for a week so still learning how to operate everything. So far so good. Let me know if you plan any get togethers.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Ron Prater said:
Does the Mid-South Piloteers also include Tennessee? I live in Nashville and just bought a 2004 Red Pilot. Only had it for a week so still learning how to operate everything. So far so good. Let me know if you plan any get togethers.
Welcome! Congrats! :D It's customary for new owners to post pictures, or face this harassment:

:needpics:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome!

I'm not really sure where the "mid-south" starts and stops :2: so come on down. I'd originally asked for a section for Arkansas and Louisiana, but if you want to join us, I certainly don't object at all.
:4:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
:) hello, piloteers from the midsouth. where do you guys have your pilot serviced at the LR area? I've tried having it done at Bale honda here in chenal since my first oil change after I moved in this area and it seems they don't know anything but SELL cars. :confused: don't know the specs of the manual and said that since it is a new vehicle, they are just getting the TSB from honda corp about the service bulletins. anyway, just take the manual as gospel than the service advisors who doesn't anything.:eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts
sblvro said:
:) hello, piloteers from the midsouth. where do you guys have your pilot serviced at the LR area? ...
I get my service work performed at Honda World in Conway (exit 129 on I-40). Their sales dept is very poor, IMO, but their service dept. is the best in the mid-south. They are in brand new digs (October 2003) with a spotless service dept.

Don't know how far away that is for you to drive? Hope this helps.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sblvro said:
:) hello, piloteers from the midsouth. where do you guys have your pilot serviced at the LR area? ....

My dealer is Russell Honda in Sherwood. I have yet to even have my first oil change, but they seem to be on the ball. They installed the self-dimming rear-view on my wife's accord and did a nice job of it. :4:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
:D saw a red pilot with russell honda sticker yesterday PM at rodney parham, was that you? I was driving my old mitsu though(to keep it in top shape).

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
:D how did your pilots perform in the 5inches of snow without the luxury of salt trucks? My pilot performed the steep grades at napa valley road and pleasant forest road without any trouble. I don't think the AWD kicked in at all! must be my good driving skills, coming from the north originally.:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine did fine - I didn't go out until Sunday morning about 8:00. Main roads were clear, but the subdivision roads were still slushy. Felt a slip once or twice, but nothing unusual for untreated roads. Never used the rear drive either. Say a lot of pickups that couldn't make the grade - or wrecked trying.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
:) very true! downhill though, the ABS had difficulty stopping our behemoth SUV, had to use low gear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts