Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or have others noticed that this website is not operating as it normally does? Reolies and new posts do not seem to be showing up.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Not operating normally ...

PrG

·
Registered
204 Posts
Over the past weekend a virus was identified that slowed the Internet traffic. Besides the Internet attack, another virus 'W32/SQLSlammer.worm' also surfaced that infected database servers. Most of the errors on this site are database errors, I believe is a direct result of 'W32/SQLSlammer.worm'.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also noticed that I have posted several replys today and the count stays the same. I may never get promoted to another star!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
kemosabe said:

Ditto over here!!! :8:
Ditto too...
Something's definitely wrong... Lot's of -0- replies on today's posts but there are obviously replys.
Sure Dan's working on it. :4:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
kemosabe said:

Ditto over here!!! :8:
Ditto too...
Something's definitely wrong... Lot's of -0- replies on today's posts but there are obviously replys.

Keep getting this screen when submitting reply...

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the HONDA - PILOT .ORG database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had the same problems over the weekend but it seems much better today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Too funny, when I went to post that reply I got :

There seems to have been a slight problem with the HONDA - PILOT .ORG database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Guess things aren't completely fixed!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
From some of the error messages I'm getting, looks like either the MySQL tables are corrupted or the PHP scripts are just off. The viri which surfaced last week might have something to do with it, but I believe even the SQL worm still only propogates through MS SQL servers. Another reason to abandon M$ dogfood :D

I noticed over at the MDX site, things are normal though. Those X owners always get better service!!:3:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Just to let everyone know, that I'm working with my hosting company to resolve some database issues. I'll keep you posted.

Daniel.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
HiFlyer said:
Most of the errors on this site are database errors, I believe is a direct result of 'W32/SQLSlammer.worm'.
I don't think we want to get rid of 'The Worm' do we?:2:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ill never become a member :(

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
RipRocK said:
From some of the error messages I'm getting, looks like either the MySQL tables are corrupted or the PHP scripts are just off. The viri which surfaced last week might have something to do with it, but I believe even the SQL worm still only propogates through MS SQL servers. Another reason to abandon M$ dogfood :D

I noticed over at the MDX site, things are normal though. Those X owners always get better service!!:3:
Is it just me, or are we having trouble again. I can't seem to get a stable, error free response from the site for more than 15 minutes at a time these last 24 hours, using a variety of machines, OS's, and browsers.:( Sorry to dig up an old thread, but a search on "error messages" plucked only this one up.

·
Registered
449 Posts
jay said:
Is it just me, or are we having trouble again. I can't seem to get a stable, error free response from the site for more than 15 minutes at a time these last 24 hours, using a variety of machines, OS's, and browsers.:( Sorry to dig up an old thread, but a search on "error messages" plucked only this one up.
Yeah, I see the same thing on the home page. The rest of site is not its usual snappy self either. Last night, when I realized that I was the only one on , I thought something might be up. I don't think I have ever been the only user on before!

·
Registered
461 Posts
It has been terrible for maybe a week or so. I keep getting the "Oops there seems to be a slight problem....." message or the one that says the "maximum user number has been exceeded on the forum"....but when I am checking it first thing in the morning...at like 5 am, I doubt the board is full.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts