Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just replaced our 2007 Pilot with a 2019 EXL. Obsidian Blue Exterior, Grey Leather (it is a light grey) with black carpet and black or very charcoal grey plastic trim. I am ordering our Weathertech mats. Choices are black, grey or tan. My first thought was black, same as carpet. But doing a little interweb browsing, there is a thread on an Oddysey site that has some comments that black shows dirt more, and some people even went with the tan in an otherwise dark interior because day-to-day sand and the like shows less, and the tan was :less gloomy.". Any experience or thoughts from members here?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
We just replaced our 2007 Pilot with a 2019 EXL. Obsidian Blue Exterior, Grey Leather (it is a light grey) with black carpet and black or very charcoal grey plastic trim. I am ordering our Weathertech mats. Choices are black, grey or tan. My first thought was black, same as carpet. But doing a little interweb browsing, there is a thread on an Oddysey site that has some comments that black shows dirt more, and some people even went with the tan in an otherwise dark interior because day-to-day sand and the like shows less, and the tan was :less gloomy.". Any experience or thoughts from members here?

Thanks
Black DEFINITELY shows dirt. We got that color for our 2019 Pilot, but we like the black with the grey interior.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the grey Laser Measured in mine. They show dirt but are easily removed and power washed. So far no staining.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would personally choose black, since it would be a color match for the carpet. Black does show dirt, but the gray and beige show many more marks from shoes, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts