Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,850 Posts
I've had them in my Pilot for two years. Easy to install, clean looks, no problems at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,113 Posts
HondAcuraWorld sells them for $69 + $3.95 handling. Just ask Tim to make them the July special.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
I might be interested in a weathertech vent shade group buy, depending on price.

jay said:
HondAcuraWorld sells them for $69 + $3.95 handling. Just ask Tim to make them the July special.
Are those the in-channel visors or the stick-on variety?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,113 Posts
GreenMachine said:
...

Are those the in-channel visors or the stick-on variety?
From the picture I posted, it looks like they're in-channel. But they are the Ventvisor brand, not Weathertech.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've had both the weathertech and vent visor in-channel types.. i had a bad experience with the vent visor. one day i was rolling up the window, and CRUCH. window snagged on the corner and the visor was toast. switched to weathertech since then and like them a whole lot more. the weathertech ones seemed a bit thicker/sturdier to me. also the weathertech doesn't require any adhesive, the ventvisors did (at least the ones i had did)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
ThePilotster said:
I'm in on a group buy! any other takers??
1. Which one, Weather Tech or Vent Visor?

2. Who will be in charge and handle the money and the purchase?

3. Will the seller handle a group buy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Sportymonk said:


1. Which one, Weather Tech or Vent Visor?

2. Who will be in charge and handle the money and the purchase?

3. Will the seller handle a group buy?
Weather tech... not sure on money.. I've seen others that set up with merchant to pay separately. They hold the orders until whatever qty. is reached & then they ship???
I'm open for suggestions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
How many need to get in on the buy?

What is the price for the Weather Tech?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
I'd like to get in on the Weathertech group buy for the vent visors (f+r)

:bling:

Mainer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,838 Posts
Question

Has anyone had these installed for a while and removed them? Do they affect the window seals? I've had mine on for 2 years and I'm not about to remove them but, if I do, I'm wondering if the channel seals would be permanently F'd up.

I like them and they look much better than any others I've seen. A lot of us bought these in a group buy about 2 years ago. See this extensive thread for a lot of good info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
jdeanski said:
I've had them in my Pilot for two years. Easy to install, clean looks, no problems at all.
I am looking for a place to buy this weathertech in-channel visors but it seems like they all sell them for the same price $101 for 4 piece set. I wonder if the 2 visors in the rear are really needed.

Any decent deal on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,089 Posts
I thought I saw them on the manuf. website for only $89?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,562 Posts
count me in for a group-buy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,838 Posts
sharpaxe said:
...
I wonder if the 2 visors in the rear are really needed.
...
I think if you only put them on the front, it looks like something is missing. I like leaving all 4 windows open about 1/2" in the summer to keep the car cooler and not have to worry about T-storms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,089 Posts
krygny said:

I think if you only put them on the front, it looks like something is missing. I like leaving all 4 windows open about 1/2" in the summer to keep the car cooler and not have to worry about T-storms.
I agree 100%.

Incidentally, if this turns out to be a group buy, I'd be interested. Weathertech's website has them for $89 + 12 shipping and I've yet to find them anywhere else cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
mmmmark said:


I agree 100%.

Incidentally, if this turns out to be a group buy, I'd be interested. Weathertech's website has them for $89 + 12 shipping and I've yet to find them anywhere else cheaper.
Well is anybody in charge of a group buy? Who is handling it?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top