Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Pilot LX & 2021 Pilot Special Edition
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have comparison information and recommendation on WeatherTech FloorLiner product versus their FloorLinerHP? I searched the forums but couldn't find specific references to the FloorLiner HP product (I think it must be relatively new).

Just bought a 2021 Pilot (to go along with my 2004 Pilot) - and I want to get mats down as soon as possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have no experience with the WeatherTech floor mats but I do have a WeatherTech rear compartment mat.

I would not recommend the mat because it will not stay flat. I don't live in a particularity hot climate, the mat has barely been used. I've come to believe that it's just a poor design. It's infuriating that the WeatherTech rear compartment mat will not stay flat,....

For floor mats I purchased a Tuxmat set for the front two and back two mats. The Tuxmats are clearly more expensive but I love them. (The only reason that I purchased a WeatherTech mat for the rear compartment is because Tuxmat did not make them when I made my purchase on Oct. of 2020.)

My two centavos,

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts