Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a comparable manufacturer to weathertech floor mats? ISO 2nd and 3rd one piece mats and a cargo liner comparable to what weathertech offers. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone know of a comparable manufacturer to weathertech floor mats? ISO 2nd and 3rd one piece mats and a cargo liner comparable to what weathertech offers. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't get weather tech. THeir 2nd and 3rd row are terrible, it's flimsy and will curl up on the corners where people step in and out of the car. their 1st row is great! I just replaced my 2nd row with maxpider ones. But the 2nd and 3rd row curling started a year into using them.

Reactions: Mikerophonemike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't get weather tech. THeir 2nd and 3rd row are terrible, it's flimsy and will curl up on the corners where people step in and out of the car. their 1st row is great! I just replaced my 2nd row with maxpider ones. But the 2nd and 3rd row curling started a year into using them.
Wonder if I could you some of those push fasteners to keep it flat on the car floor

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got Husky Liners. These mats have a nice fit and really protect the carpeting from dirt and liquid spills.

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
399 Posts
I tried the generic Weathertech liners from Costco, but they aren't wide enough to cover the whole mat area of my 04. There's a good couple of inches on either side of the driver's front mat, so I took them back for a refund.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts