Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we went to oceano beach close to pismo beach, ca. to camp, fish and ride on atv's w/ the help of our pilot. man! this machine really does a good job on sands...i did not even deflate my tires for the sand...i just went in and drove to the soft flat sands at 15-20 mph and it felt like gran turismo rally mode! i was swerving and doing power slides and unlike hard surfaces the pilot does not rattle on soft sands then when i was about to move the pilot from a soft sand which was really pretty tricky...i switched to 1st gear locked the vtm-4 on and gently gave my throttle a gas...it was really tricky..we almost got stuck coz i did not deflate my tires, but we still managed to get off from that hole. thanks to the vtm-4...too bad you can only use this under 18 mph. then another story on the real hard ones...i did not even bother taking my pilot to the sand hills...too much pain in the neck if we get stuck. we just rented those atvs and man! that was a good experience off road! we drove up to a 3 story high sand hill and not knowing behind it was a 6 story sudden drop!...i almost felt like my head was gonna come off due to that drop off! but it sure was fun...i'm still typing alive!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is this a joke? I don't mean to be rude, just curious.:8:

·
Registered
40 Posts
And

a complete run on sentence that seems to go on and on and on without any visual breaks in paragraph thought or ideas makes it kind of hard to read don't ya think i am sorry i worked for a technical writing department and we would have been in deep doo-doo for this type of writing but i thought i might provide an example of what i was referring to have a nice day :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts