Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

We have 116 thousand members how many are active?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  ConrodM 
#1 ·
Wondering how many are actually still around ?

Reactions: 2007 Pilot
#3 ·
  1. 'Hoe Fever
Yea, that looks like that's it!

#6 ·
Happy to be a new Piloteer with my long-term '04 but not sure the new Pilots are unique enough in the sea of look-alike SUVs out there. Plans are in motion to run the '04 Pilot as long as possible (no car payments + minimal electronics). Believe it or not I just started using the third row seats for passengers instead of building materials. LOL

Attachments

#9 ·
So we can't get the admins to update the banner but they will go through and clear out all of the inactive members?

Thanks Admins!

#10 ·
Considering there are 116k members and ~600k posts I would say not that many (to answer the thread topic question). That’s roughly five posts,on average, per member. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the people who sign up on this forum are looking for a quick fix to their issue. Once they get their answer you’ll never hear from them again. That is what it is, and I’m glad we’re able to help them.

But what makes this forum great is the few hundred (my best guess) active members who regularly post. We may not always agree on everything, but we are all passionate about our Pilots.

Reactions: plplplpl
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.