Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on how often the Pilot should be waxed? Also, can someone recomend a good wax. I have a silver Pilot. Thanks.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the group stradley. There are a number of discussions on wax, take a look at some of the older threads, I don't know if we have discussed this topic lately but the info is out there. This is one of those topics that people get really passionate about and have differing views on what is good, the thing that I have said before is make sure you do a thorough job preparing the Pilot before you wax it with whatever you choose, the more time you spend at that stage will pay off later.

My personal recommendation for a wax is Zaino, which isn't even a wax at all. You can find lots of discussions about it on here and other boards on the net, or go to Zaino's website

Good luck with whatever you decide on :4:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
welcome...

check under the detailing forum and you will see some passionate discussions

·
Registered
160 Posts
stradley said:
Any thoughts on how often the Pilot should be waxed? Also, can someone recomend a good wax. I have a silver Pilot. Thanks.
I try to do it at least once a month. Here in Hawaii, lots of sun! Salt air too. And it also depends on if you got the time. Trust me with two sons and a wife, I don't have that much free time!:eek: But I try to make time for my Pilot:2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts