Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the passenger side nozzle was low pressure, so I tried to stick a needle in it, the same problem, so I get out the air compressor and blow into the nozzle, and try and see if any changes, yep Plenty, now I get no fluid at all, from the rear either. all was working prior to blowing air into it

I was scared that I might break the hose from the nozzle, so I didn't try to take the hose off prior to me blowing air into the nozzle

I'm guessing now I have air in the line, how do I fix this? without causing further damage?
I am moderately handy with some tools, or is this something that needs to be taken to the dealer?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your logic sounds good.
One of my nozzles disintegrated with age. The cheap plastic and the heat of the engine weren’t designed for long life. Parts guy said this problem was very common.

Since replacement nozzles are inexpensive and easy to replace (YouTube), it might be worth throwing a new part at your problem. Maybe you will get lucky.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is now working again AFTER pouring hot tap water onto the problems
replacing the nozzle jet isn't the problem, I am more worried about the nozzle tubing/hose, I look on youtube for a vid, of the hose/tube being detached, or a nozzle replacement for our model, I don't want it to cost me any more money than I have to . . . . . lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts