Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my timing belt and pump but I noticed that my washer fluid tank intake tube is leaning forward toward to where PCM is.

I can see there a mounting hole at near the cap so I assume it bolt to the frame.

Does anyone know if it a bolt or a plastic snap-in fastener?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Plastic push clip

Reactions: sparkydave

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yep, plastic push clip. Mine disappeared at some point and the neck was rubbing up against something. I just picked up a garden variety replacement at Autozone.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Yep, plastic push clip. Mine disappeared at some point and the neck was rubbing up against something. I just picked up a garden variety replacement at Autozone.
If I had a dollar for every Honda I've seen with this clip missing. It must pop right out when driving on rough roads. Lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.

I will just swing by the local auto part store and buy a couple of push plastic rivets to keep a few spare in glove box.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Thanks all.

I will just swing by the local auto part store and buy a couple of push plastic rivets to keep a few spare in glove box.
I bought a large inexpensive kit like this on Amazon not long ago. There are a bunch of different kits like this now available with more or less of varying kinds.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a large inexpensive kit like this on Amazon not long ago. There are a bunch of different kits like this now available with more or less of varying kinds.
Cool, it come with a tool to pop it off. I’ll order it just to have it on hand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts