Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3/8/20 my 2016 dashboard warning lights ( emission to AWD, about seven different warning lights) lid up at 58,770 miles. I called America Honda the next day and agreed to take it to local dealer. The service rep said dealer charges $148 for diagnosis but will waive if under warranty. I got a call from the rep about an internal Honda bulletin and the cost will be picked up by America Honda. It was the injectors that needed replacing. My son picked up the Pilot and it stalled in the middle of the street about two blocks away from the dealer. He contacted the dealer and had it tow back to their lot. It still there; hopefully the issues can be resolved. The once trusted long distance vehicle now is a questionable out of tow travel. In reading all the other posts, it’s sad to see Honda products have been declining in quality control.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem, 43k miles, fuel rail system needed replacement. Luckily it was covered under warranty. I heard it can cost upward of $1900.00. Research fuel rail system on the site, I believe you will see others that had the same problem. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts