2011 Honda Pilot EX-L
So currently driving a 2011 Honda Pilot just finished doing tons of maintenance and upgrades.
- Replaced front and rear Brakes and Rotors with EBC Stage 3 Brake Kits include EBC Green Stuff 6000 Series brake pads EBC S3KF1185 Stage-3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit Front and EBC S3KR1104 Stage-3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit Rear. Replace all the hardware because well they don't actually include it with the pads. So I used Raybestos H18051A front, Raybestos H15996A rear. Definitely used tons of Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 8 oz., Pack of 1, and CRC BRAKLEEN Brake Parts Cleaner - Non-Flammable -19 Wt Oz (05089).
- Down to the engine, I replaced the oil using Royal Purple 17518 HMX High Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil 5W20 5-Quart Bottle, Royal Purple 10-2867 353465 Oil Filter.
- Replaced the rear Differential using the Genuine Honda Fluid 08200-9003 VTM-4 Differential Fluid - 1 Gallon Bottle and replaced the crush washers. (No Link)
- Replaced the Transfer Assembly using Lucas Oil LUC10043 Oil SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil - 1 Quart.
- Replaced the Honda Genuine Thermostat Assy-, Cover, Thermostat housing, and the coolant
Honda Genuine COOLANT (Type-2) (OL999-9011).
- Last but not least Honda FBA_08200-9008 08200-9008 Automatic Transmission Fluid, 4 Pack, 1 US QT /946 ML