Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend better tires for my pilot. I'm just not happy with the Goodyears that it came equipped with. I had a tire feedback issue (previous thread) that is unresolved. I have heard that Michelin Cross Terrains are excellent. Any others that might be worth considering? Most of my driving is on the highway, but I would like good traction in the snow too. Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Replacement tires

I replaced my goodyears with the Michelin Cross Terrains at 600 miles on my pilot. I took the word of earlier owners and the fact that I have Michelins on our other honda. There are many posts earllier in June with others talking about this same subject. I talked to the Goodyear and Michelin dealer here and he gave me $50 credit per tire for a tire that sells for $62 new, I felt I got a good deal in this trade and had to pay about 59 or so each for the MCT. I like the ride on the MCT and am waiting for bad weather driving to test further. I have accelerated thru puddles with them in the rain and with the tires and the VCT I had no spinning or slippage at all. :7:
Hope this helps,
Bob

·
Registered
395 Posts
A good place to spend some time is tirerack.com.
You can see what tires are compatible with the Pilot, and check to see which tires meet your needs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts