Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving my 2005 honda pilot vtm4 light came on my instrument panel car felt heavy after light came on stopped the vehicle car didnt want to move in drive
So I turned vehicle off and on light came off
And i was able to drive away fine. Has anybody else had this problem

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,304 Posts
Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

I am sure that you will get some good advise on the issue you experienced. Meanwhile there are some threads on this issue you may want to consult. You may find them helpful as well.

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register at the Honda Owners web site. It is full of information you may find useful about your particular Honda vehicle(s).

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts
The first piece of advice we can offer is to check your VTM-4 fluid. Do you know the last time it was changed?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,304 Posts
No I don't. Where do I access it
You can find out some information at the Honda Owners site. Once you sign up you can enter the VIN# and it will show all the records that Honda is away of. That does not mean that you will get all the information, but if the vehicle was maintained by a Honda Dealer then the information should be there.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts
^^^^ Good video. That should definitely help, OP.

But is that a torque wrench he's using to loosen the plugs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts